Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fake It Till You Make It

Shout out to JAL at Lesbian in Cincinnati for the first link from her blog to mine :)

Today's lesson class, is faking orgasms. Why do it? Because sometimes you're just not in the mood, or your partner is like some Olympic lover, or they try too hard to make it happen - or, like in my case, sometimes I get a little mind blocked and have performance anxiety. It's hard, my experiences require that I put up a mental brick wall guarding my current experiences from my past experiences in order to enjoy myself. If I don't have the appropriate prep time before sex, it's hard for me to let go and not reject what's going on. It's like having a transplant - your body needs the organ (orgasm) to live but fights it all the same. Okay, maybe it's not that critical, but I think you get what I'm saying.

I'm not really good at faking it though, so when I fake it he still keeps going and I must then either wait it out or ask him to stop. I moan and moan, but to no avail - perhaps I should start screaming to the top of my lungs like my hair is on fire :) I need suggestions on new methods; and no, I could never pull off the "When Harry Met Sally"



Tomorrow, Sushi and Me. . .

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. Oh, faking orgasms. It's something that I only ever do when I really care about who I'm with. If I'm with someone I don't care about so much, I don't give them the satisfaction. I just make them stop. But, if I'm with a lover with whom I'm actually in love and she's trying really hard but not quite getting it or I'm just struggling to let myself go, I'll eventually fake it once I realize that it's not going to happen. That way, they aren't stuck trying to be an Olympian and so their feelings aren't hurt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAL, too funny! My husband was none too pleased with this post tho :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. JAL you stole everything i was going to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was very funny. I like the comment at the end of the scene when that woman says ," I'll have waht she is having!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. @kim, you too think so much alike :)

    @munir, my hubby took offense but I sincerely found it hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete

All written materials encompassing the entirety of this blog (Normal To EatPB), are the expressed written property of the author NormalToEatPB and are not to be used in any publication of any type without the author’s permission. Anyone not adhering to this warning will face litigation. This warning does not apply to links to this blog. © NormalToEatPB