Friday, April 29, 2011

No Sleep, No Problem!

I dedicate this post to all of the over-achievers and parents out there who can't remember the last time they had a full 8 hours sleep.

Despite the title of this post, no sleep is a very big problem indeed. No sleep equals cranky, tired, delusional, hallucinations, and for me, a serious case of the giggles. Delirium+Giggles=Creepy. This math has lead many of my managers from time to time, when working on projects that required very long hours, to comment, "You have a maniacal laugh." I can't help myself, there is something about not sleeping that I apparently find ultra funny to everyones dismay and annoyance. To top it off, when I get in this state, I find it hard to sleep when presented with a bed. Too tired to sleep, pss-shaw!

So here I am, about to approach the marker which lets me know, "Danger, danger Will Robinson!" - I am about to become a female version of the villainous Joker. What to do, what to do?

I, know! Sleep - goodnight folks :)

Tomorrow, Ettiqute, Are You Sure You Spelled That Right?. . .

1 comment:

  1. That sleep deprived giggling happens to me too!! I get all giddy and can't stop laughing, much to the annoyance of those around me.

    Another one of the joys of The Overwhelmption.

    ReplyDelete

All written materials encompassing the entirety of this blog (Normal To EatPB), are the expressed written property of the author NormalToEatPB and are not to be used in any publication of any type without the author’s permission. Anyone not adhering to this warning will face litigation. This warning does not apply to links to this blog. © NormalToEatPB