Monday, April 11, 2011

All Cartoony

It's a pretty safe bet that you all know I a. Older than 25; having said that, it almost pains me to say i am seriously addicted. . .to cartoons. Am i embarrased, somewhat. can i help myself, absolutely not. As a matter of fact, i'm watching Spongebob Squarepants right now. :-p

My addiction knows no bounds, from adult swim's Aqua Teen Hunger Force on the Cartoon Network to Wow Wow Wubbzy on Nick Jr. - I know, disgusting, isn't it. . . There are some I won't watch though, such as poor remakes of classics like Nick Toons Iron Man in which Iron Man is a teenager :'(

What are your thoughts on adults watching cartoons,immature or a stress reliever?

Tomorrow, Back To Normal. . .

3 comments:

  1. All of the adults that I gave birth to (ie, my children) love cartoons. My son Kelly LOVES adult swim. When they get together and start doing bits from some of those cartoons it can get pretty hilarious. I don't really usually watch them on purpose but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy them. Some of my favorites are. . . SpongeBoB (of course) Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends (off the air now such a shame) Dexter's Laboratory (ditto) and Phineas and Pherb (spelling?) is pretty good too.
    I say, feed your inner child, it makes you a happier and more mentally stable person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children have great taste Susan! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS, I like Phenious and Ferb too :)

    ReplyDelete

All written materials encompassing the entirety of this blog (Normal To EatPB), are the expressed written property of the author NormalToEatPB and are not to be used in any publication of any type without the author’s permission. Anyone not adhering to this warning will face litigation. This warning does not apply to links to this blog. © NormalToEatPB