Saturday, April 2, 2011

Young Phenious Walks

Well, I have lost my file for Young Phenious Walks and there goes my latest and greatest children's book. I will have to start over, but I did manage to find a song that was to be inserted in the book.

Until then, please enjoy these poems:

2-2-10
Scotch tape my tears in place
So I don't lose track
Of when and where my heart broke
I want to save them
For you to laugh and grin
And for when I am at my highest
My peak
My best
So I never forget
The tears i've shed

2-3-10
I am unsure of what to do, my mind is a-stir and there is no grip to prevent the spinning
My sickness leaves me
Lashing and thrashing
And wanting nothing more than to soil me
But I care not
For I am alone
And frightened
And in need of shelter
Inside
So
Outside
May yet reside
Without complaint or interference from me
As time still
Full throttles
Tossed and twisted I will be


Tomorrow, Feed Me Your Soul. . .

5 comments:

  1. I don't know if kids are going to like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poetry, I hope that this is not a reflection of your feelings. If it is I hope you have gotten over them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tony, hello - I haven't seen you around here before. These poems are definitely not for children, they are intended for adults. The childrens book I wanted tfo post today was lost :(

    @Munir, definitely do not feel that way today - thank you lady :)

    ReplyDelete

All written materials encompassing the entirety of this blog (Normal To EatPB), are the expressed written property of the author NormalToEatPB and are not to be used in any publication of any type without the author’s permission. Anyone not adhering to this warning will face litigation. This warning does not apply to links to this blog. © NormalToEatPB