Monday, March 7, 2011

Feel Me

I haven't gotten much better, so you are all very lucky not to be here to catch my cold. So, for the moment, I will leave you with this (sort of an Adam and Eve feel):


Blasphemy
           
            sacred are our bodies
            noble are our hearts
            pristine our souls
            . . .so why?

Dear God,
            Dear God!
                                                            pure silver drops of dew fall on my head from spring
                                                            making me sticky and wet and full of love
                                                            making me sticky and wet and full of lust
                                                            making me sticky and wet and full of you
                                                            . . .pure silver drops of dew
                       
                        and juices would flow, like that of pears and grapes and oranges
                        all warm
                        glue to us two
                        all warm

Forget the cushion of grass beneath our bodies
and the blanketing sun coveting our skins
and the aroma of me and you and petals
and the songs from yonder birds
            . . .just remember me
as I will remember you
in our time of infinite glory and mirth
in our most sweetest forms; as wine sap
when we were coated in golden hew

                                                            before you
                                                            desert land     
                                                            dunes of sand
                                                            abrading winds ravishing me
                                                            and desolation. . .
                                                                        horrid desolation.

            so engulf me as the sky engulfs our world
            and love me as you caress me
            stare into my inner     
            desire me
            come to me as I whisper your name
            come to me as I whisper your name, as I mouth them
            those words that are so familiar to us

We always let the days melt into the nights with no more on our minds than inhibition; we creatures of sex, we creatures of God
we creatures who create and recreate ourselves
to procreate, we creatures, We Gods
we immoral beings destined for destruction for living on love
                        . . .on lust, and mourning dew
forgetting our sacred responsibilities and duties
remembering only each other
letting the silver dew drops on our heads intoxicate us
letting them bewilder me

. . .into blasphemy.     

Tomorrow, I'll Be Well. . .

4 comments:

  1. There. I'm now caught up. I hope you feel better soon. i have two very sick little grandaughters at the moment and hope that I don't catch what they have. I LOVED your crab story. That would have been something to see. Keep on keeping on and I'll be here reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the crabby comment - u encourage me so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you to know that I am reading. I have a hard time commenting on poetry. It's always been my weakness in the literary world, but I didn't want you to think that you lost me a reader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know you're still here lady and i thank you :) i don't how much longer you'll stick around tho, because i plan to enter more excerpts from my novel by request and they may include the mention of a penis or two LOL!

    ReplyDelete

All written materials encompassing the entirety of this blog (Normal To EatPB), are the expressed written property of the author NormalToEatPB and are not to be used in any publication of any type without the author’s permission. Anyone not adhering to this warning will face litigation. This warning does not apply to links to this blog. © NormalToEatPB