Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Loves, Inspired By Accidental Miracles

Today, as inspired by Accidental Miracles, I would like to list the things I love;

I love the sun shining on my face on a lazy day when I intend to read a great book or knit or paint. The warmth and the light of it reminds me how wonderful life can be and how simple and uncomplicated.

I love watching people I love laugh, in Laughing Is The Cure I described their laughs - they make me happy when the laughs are sincere and uncontrolled. The laughs make me know that happiness is possible, even in the midst of tragedy.

I love looking my husband in his kind hazel eyes while he strokes my hair. In that moment I know that he loves me and there is a brick wall of confidence put up between my heart and my insecurities.

I love sipping tea on my couch when my house is spotless and I can smell the Lysol and the slight odor of bleach. It gives me peace to know I'm in a clean home.

I love walking through the park and taking in all the colors of the spring flowers. The view of the river in the background and children traipsing through the grass. It slows life down and fixes any ailment in my soul.

I love writing; taking my thoughts, ideas and feelings and spraying them in a document to be immortalized in computer memory - saved for me to read over and over again, or published, so I can share them with you.

What do you love?

Tomorrow, The Unexpected. . .

4 comments:

  1. Sun peeking through the rain.

    A great meal.

    Great friends who don't forget your birthday.

    A life-long lover/companion who thinks the world of me.

    Writing my heart out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rosaria, how could I have forgotten my friends. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely entry, i love how you talk about your husband: so le sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you JJ,there is so much more I could say about him, but that would take a life-time :)

    ReplyDelete

All written materials encompassing the entirety of this blog (Normal To EatPB), are the expressed written property of the author NormalToEatPB and are not to be used in any publication of any type without the author’s permission. Anyone not adhering to this warning will face litigation. This warning does not apply to links to this blog. © NormalToEatPB