Sunday, March 6, 2011

More Of A Good Thing

Well, I have returned, but today I feel a bit sick, so I will leave you with a few poems:

Self
Taking a smile and making it mine
selfish, selfish am i
taking a heart and capturing its tune
for me, not you
stealing lips for an eternal kiss
my self smothering it
keeping all dear inside
selfish, selfish am i

Lover
Her eyes close as her lips flutter in a frenzy of whispers to her lover
and the words that flow from her inner most soul prey upon his heart
and his mind
and as she empties
her heart skips beats
exposed to his feelings and whims
exposed to his wishes and commands
body exposed to his hands

he smiles, and in the night fall they dance
through purple shades cast by setting sun
and warm red glow seeping from candlelight,
all is well this night

hands upon hands
hopes upon hopes
dreams upon dreams
building a home
theirs,

the two remain silent
as the morning sun
seeps into their eyes
warming their forms
she gives him a tender kiss
he vanishes
steamy mist
and with dark watery eyes
she sighs,
'all lies, all lies'

lying on her bed in misery
waiting to evoke that memory
once again. . .
to dream.

Puppet
All I know is that of body
of mortal
of material

How to be
what you need
when you want
where you point
so, who am I
and why?

All I feel are my puppet strings
moving my arms and legs
moving my head

How I dance
when you pull
where you want
what to do?
so, who am I?
and why?


Tomorrow, Feel Me. . .

2 comments:

  1. I like Self best. I read it when i got into work this morning & it's been running around my head since! Gotta be a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thks, i thought it was a cute little poem to post.. .

    ReplyDelete

All written materials encompassing the entirety of this blog (Normal To EatPB), are the expressed written property of the author NormalToEatPB and are not to be used in any publication of any type without the author’s permission. Anyone not adhering to this warning will face litigation. This warning does not apply to links to this blog. © NormalToEatPB